Union school of motoring is an independent driving school. We have found that we have a surplus of students looking for lessons and we are looking for experienced instructors to join our team.
- We offer generous terms which are based on trust and cooperation. Our terms are flexible and designed to suit individual instructor's needs. There is no contract, you are free to leave whenever you wish and there will be no charge for the students you take with you.
- We will not interfere with the day to day running of your business. Your diary is your own, the driving school will not interfere as long as the students’ needs are being met.
- We do not expect the instructor to bear the full financial cost of any promotions that we advertise, the school will make a contribution.
- We understand that building student numbers is important to any instructor when moving to a different school. That is why we stage our franchise fee over the first two months only charging the full franchise fee on the third month.
- We do not supply vehicles, an appropriate dual control vehicle which is taxed, insured and appropriately maintained is the driving instructor’s responsibility.
- Stationery and a roof box will be supplied.
- We do not at present take on PDI instructors, only ADI qualified instructors.
Please feel free to contact Union for more information